Fotric 222rd Thermal Imaging Solution for Electronics Testing 80x80 Pixels FREE Software and SmartPhone
6,400 (80x80 IR sensor) non-contact points of temperature measurement for quick identification of hot spots and potential points of failure; Wide temperature range -4°F~662°F covers most applications; High measurement accuracy ±2°C or ±2% helps to achieve PCB quality assurance and factory acceptance; High sensitivity enough to detect temperature differences helps to quickly identify faults and thermal gradients. Test kit includes Fotric 222s thermal camera, workbench, and FREE Samsung smartphone.
PROFESSIONAL GRADE THERMAL IMAGER
High-resolution, high accuracy, high sensitivity, and F1.0 large aperture IR lens take super quality radiometric thermal images for R&D and professionals. Extract accurate temperature of every pixel.
1TB SINGLE RADIOMETRIC VIDEO RECORDING, LONG TIME ONLINE TEMPERATURE MONITORING
Unique powerful radiometric recording capability. Fotric 220s series cameras can record up to 1TB single radiometric video, and capture every temperature change in your experiment and test. Extract accurate temperature of every pixel of every frame to help identify the cause of the failure.
RECORD RADIOMETRIC IMAGES AND VIDEOS
Record up to 1,000 single short radiometric video clips directly on the camera with the smartphone (up to 5 fps), or record up to a 1TB single radiometric video when connected to a PC and Fotric AnalyzIR software (up to 30 fps).
EASY TO USE SMARTPHONE APP INTERFACE
Best user interface with a smartphone APP, share infrared thermal images instantly with colleagues or social media. Adjusting the emissivity of each region or material can never be so easy.
COLOR PALLETS WITH INSTANT PREVIEW
No need to guess the pallet name and pick up the best representative color pallet.
LONG BATTERY TIME
Independent battery in the camera provides 12+ hours battery use time. Non-stop working when connected to a power outlet.
FREE PROFESSIONAL ANALYSIS AND RECORDING SOFTWARE
Professional analysis and recording software provides powerful analysis tools, various trigger recording settings, 3D temperature difference plot, real-time temperature history, profile and histogram plot, etc.
TEMPERATURE DIFFERENCE ANALYSIS AND RAW T DATA EXPORT TO OTHER SIMULATION SOFTWARES
PICTURE-IN-PICTURE (PIP) DOUBLE-VISION INTEGRATION AND ADJUSTMENT
VARIOUS OPTIONAL INFRARED LENS
Wide-angle lens 50 degree
• -Wide temperature range -4°F~662°F
• -High accuracy ±2°C or ±2%
• -4 spots, 4 boxes, 1 line temperature measurement
• -Emissivity set for each ROI (Region of Interest)
• -13 color pallets with instant preview
• -Easy to use smartphone full touch screen operation
• -Free reporting software (report with up to 200 images at one time)
• -10+ hours battery time
• -Instantly share thermal images through Messenger, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Email, etc.
• -Up to 1,000 frames of fully-radiometric thermal video recording on the phone (up to 5fps)
• -Voice and text image annotation
• -Adjustable focus lens, 50-degree wide-angle.
• -Handheld, or fix mounted to tripod or test bench
• -Free Android APP and Windows software AnalyzIR
• -Free smartphone (Samsung Galaxy J7 Unlocked or equal)
We Also Recommend
Fotric 225rd Infrared Thermal Imaging Solution for Electronics Testing 320x240 Pixels FREE Software and SmartPhone
Fotric 228 Thermal Video Camera 30Hz 640x480 IR Pixels for R&D Scientific Education FREE Software
Fotric 227 Thermal Video Camera True 512x384 IR Pixels 30Hz for R&D Scientific Education FREE Software
Fotric 226 Scientific Thermal Video Camera 384x288 IR Pixels 30Hz for R&D Education FREE Software